I've decided there are three things that I would really like to do this year. Okay, well there are A LOT more than just these three, but these are no small (or cheap) tasks.
1. Learn how to play the guitar.
Anna also wants to do this so we are going to try to buy one together- they make some smaller ones for those of us with smaller hands so I am excited that I no longer have the excuse of small hands!
2. Take a photography class or two, or three.
I took black and white photography for three years in high school, but that was quite a while ago and now I want to learn more about digital photography. I really really want to do this before my next Europe trip. (Hopefully summer 2011). The good news is I have two co-workers who also expressed interest in classes, so hopefully I can get them to take classes with me!
3. Take cooking classes.
I have gotten back into cooking more lately and have wanted to take a few classes for some time now. After watching Julie and Julia the other night I'm excited to look for classes again. It would be fun to take a series of classes, but they can be pretty expensive, so maybe just a few to start.
So, the first hurdle is to find these classes, the second is to figure out a way to afford them, and the third is to actually do them. :)
Any advise, tips, suggestions or expertise in any of these three areas would be greatly appreciated! And let me know if you or anyone you know wants to join me in any of these endeavors!
No comments:
Post a Comment