Well it seems like everyone I know has a blog these days, so I figured why not give it a try?
I have to say I do feel a bit like a 6th grade girl writing in her diary though...
Dear Diary,
I'm sorry I haven't written in SOOOO long! It has been really busy. Let's see... oh! Yesterday in home ec we were sewing our stuffed animals and I was sitting at a table with Shawna, and then guess who sat by me?? Yep, Josh! I can't believe it. Wow he is so cute. I heard that Sarah likes him though. But I think that Dave likes her, oh, but Jessica likes him! I think they may have gone out for like four weeks! That is so long! But Josh is so cute, and nice too! Sigh...
Well, that's it for now, I'll write more soon! (I promise to try to write every day!)
xxoo
Beth
Ok, well I promise not to subject you to an excessive amount of middle school throwbacks, but no promises that there will not be a random childhood memory thrown in here or there...I do have to revisit those years on a daily basis now that I am back in that world as a teacher after all.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting one of my middle school diary entries. I thought we were friends!
Post a Comment